The International Student Award was founded to extend educational opportunities to students from low-income and developing nations. This initiative empowers them to embark on their educational journey at a Good Australian university. Starting from Term 1 in 2024, this Scholarship offers a 15% contribution discount on tuition fees throughout the program.
It’s important to note that this Award is solely available to qualified students who plan to begin their studies in 2024. We strongly urge future applicants to tender their admission applications to be assessed for this great opportunity.
Value This award provides a direct 15% discount on tuition fees, lightening the financial burden of your education.
To apply for the UNSW International Student Award, applicants must submit a statement of purpose at most 500 words. This statement should communicate the reasons behind choosing their desired program at UNSW.
- New applicants can upload their statements via the Apply Online platform as part of their application process.
- Existing offer holders should follow suit and upload their statement through Apply Online or myUNSW if they are UNSW Foundation or UAC applicants.
Eligibility To be eligible for this prestigious Award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must be a citizen of a country that qualifies for eligibility.
- Must commence full-time on-campus studies in a UNSW Diploma, UNSW undergraduate, or postgraduate coursework program (except programs that are offered by AGSM, UNSW Online, UNSW Canberra, UNSW Foundation Programs, Transition Program Online, programs taught in the Hexamester calendar, or Study Abroad students).
- Must have successfully made an application and have received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Should not be a current student at UNSW (exceptions are made for those who have completed an undergraduate program at UNSW and are embarking on a postgraduate program).
Please note that this opportunity is also open to students starting their studies online in a program typically offered on campus. Furthermore, the Award can only be postponed to 2024, so plan accordingly.
For more information visit https://www.scholarships.unsw.edu.au/international-student-award