The Concordia University Scholarships in Canada for 2024 is a great opportunity for international students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degree programs. It is designed to support brilliant students with a strong academic background. Applicants from around the globe are invited to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships for the academic year 2024/25 in Canada. This post will provide details on the application process, eligibility criteria, and requirements for the Concordia University Presidential Scholarships 2024.
Concordia University, located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is a prominent public research university that was established in 1974. It stands as one of the three largest universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction. With a diverse and vibrant academic community, Concordia University has enrolled over 55,000 students, offered a wide range of programs, and enabled a dynamic learning environment.
As of the latest available rankings, the university was ranked 501-600 globally in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU)of the year 2022. In the QS World University Rankings of the year 2023, the University was ranked in the range of 551-560 globally. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2023 place Concordia University in the range of 601-800.
Concordia University Scholarship Description:
|Host Institute||Concordia University|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1 February 2024|
Benefits of the Concordia University Scholarship
The Scholarship cover various expenses for eligible students which are:
- Tuition Fees:
- New Entrance Awards: $10,000 for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Doctoral/Graduate Degrees: $14,000 per year for a duration of 4 years.
- Tuition Award of Excellence: Tuition fee at the Quebec rate, i.e., $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship: $10,000.
- Accommodation Expenses:
- Costs for books are based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- Scholarship Renewal:
- The scholarship award will be renewed for up to four years of study.
To be eligible to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International Status:
- International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- CV Submission:
- Provide a current Curriculum Vitae (CV) outlining work experience and other achievements.
- Faculty Experience:
- Applicants must not have studied in the faculty before.
- Full-time Study:
- Applicants must study full-time in an undergraduate program.
- Fee Status:
- International students who are paying the full international student rate are eligible.
- Minimum GPA:
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 is required in previous studies.
- English Language Proficiency:
- Applicants must meet the Concordia University English Language Requirements.
How to Apply
Visit the School website to make an application https://www.concordia.ca/students/financial/scholarships-funding/awards.html