Here is a list of the world’s most expensive toilets. What am wondering now is how I will still come and defecate inside something that cost me so much money 😂. But anyways is for those that have so much money, no matter how rich I may be, I will still know the worth of money and I cannot think of putting my money into something like this.
However, for those that like very expensive items, or you are attracted to very beautiful things like me, then check out the most expensive toilets in the world
1. The number one goes to the International space station toilet. This one costs $19 million. I wonder if it’s on the moon or they went to build the toilet on Mars.
2. The second highest toilet is the Hang Fung gold toilet. The price of this toilet is $5 million. All these 🚫🚫 signs am seeing on that toilet, I wonder if 💩💩 is among too 🤔. This one will now be for decoration.
The Arab king Abdullah, gifted his daughter one of these on her wedding. Money stops nonsense, no be lie 💲💲
3. The moon river art park toilet. With a price of $750,000. At least, the price is not in millions, because this one looks like the shrine in most Nigerian Igbo movies.
4. Dagobert wooden toilet throne by Herbeau, ranking fourth with a price of $14,123. Is it the wood or the chair or the porcelain pot under that gave it this price tag?
5. Sun-mar excel non-electric self contained composting toilet $1,500. It is this stylish footstool that am admiring.
6. IntiMist, This one is only toilet seat that is $450.