Gossip

OH NO! Hotel catches fire ,looses property worth millions of naira

Image result for Fire outbreak in anambra

OH NO! Hotel catches fire ,looses property worth millions of naira

Property worth millions of naira was on Saturday destroyed by fire at the bush bar section of the King David Hotel, Awka, Anambra State. The fire which started around 11.30 pm was said to have completely razed down the bar.

The Nation gathered that the fire was caused by electric spark that touched the roof of the hotel’s thatched bush bar. The Senior Supervisor of the Hotel, Mr. Peter Uga, described the incident as unfortunate.  He said the hotel lost over N5million to the inferno.

Image result for Fire outbreak in anambra
Reacting, Director and Chief Fire Officer of the State, Engr. Martin Agbilli said he quickly mobilized his men to the scene following a distress call. He said, “I received a distress call from a spirited Nigerian who is not a staff of the hotel that the hotel was on fire.

Image result for Fire outbreak in anambra

“I immediately mobilized and rushed to the place and we were able to put off the fire.” He advised residents to always cut off bushes 10meters away from their buildings, while the thatched roof in hotels or houses should be kept wet regularly to avoid cases of fire outbreak.

Image result for Fire outbreak in anambra

What could be the reason behind the recent consistent fire outbreak? could it be the dry season?



4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. aliyukabo31

    January 12, 2019 at 3:08 pm

    may GOd help the poor

  2. bayulove97

    January 12, 2019 at 3:11 pm

    god help us

  3. vickemeks47

    January 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

    The Lord will help them

  4. tafiyan52

    January 12, 2019 at 5:24 pm

    will help them

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

To Top

Send this to a friend