We all know very well foods are very important and we consume them in our daily life, foods affect our body and our mental and social health because each food or liquid contain particular nutrition which is very important for our physical and mental development.
Whenever we take any food or nutritious fluid, our bodies digest and absorb simple but essential minerals, vitamins, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and water from these meals or nourishing liquids and convert that into the bloodstream and energy that help our body to stimulate growth and keep it healthy.
Let’s say, foods have various roles in human life so they are quite interesting and worth reading.
1) Our body is just like a machine; like an engine burning fuel, the work of the body due to the energy supplied from food.
2) The food we take in our nutrition acts as a fuel to generate energy in the mitochondria. Glucose from food interacts with oxygen to form energy, Carbon dioxide, and water molecules.
3) Our body uses the consumption of food in order to generate the driving forces to keep the lungs breathing the heart beating and the limb function.
4) We go to the gym and do strenuous exercise for bodybuilding, in this process, we need protein.
5) So gym instructors give us the advice to take those nutrients to consume a high diet containing foods.
For this purpose, protein-rich foods such as pulses, milk, eggs, vitamin-rich vegetables, and meat are recommended to help build enough muscles and get the perfect body.
6) The food contains proteins that provide amino acids for digestion. These amino acids build proteins and fill a variety of roles, from supporting metabolism to protecting our heart.
The proteins are life-sustaining macronutrients which act to build body cells and other tissues to maintain shape and function.
Our body also uses amino acids for energy when you lack carbs and fats.
7) When we feel sick, we take food and medicine to be cured and healed, if we eat sufficient food, our immunity boosts up and we feel relieved from a cough, cold-like symptoms to a recognizable extent.
Even in most infections, diseases or illnesses, the patients become very weak because they have stopped or are reluctant to eat.