Ex BBNaija Housemate, Uriel In Tears As She Prays For A Birthday Gift (Video)
2017 BBNaija contestant Uriel Oputa has been praying for a car for a while now. The food entrepreneur says her birthday is Thursday and that is her only wish. This might just come through since nothing is impossible actually. Uriel has been using Taxify for a long time and needs to upgrade.
We look forward to this new car that has made Uriel speak in tongues while praying.
Uriel took her instagram page to share stunning photo with caption: ‘Yes my long hair is back!! A Taste of Jamaica @kimmiesjerkjointtooting its soo Cold today I needed the long hair. The former contestant on season 2 of Big Brother Naija, made this known on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, via her Instagram page after she posted a really sexy leg revealing photo.
I miss having mum with me but I’m 100 percent focused. Carol Ajike. Thank you so much. Carol thank you, My mum is Cancer free.” she shared. She also posted another video of her mother talking to her via telephone from London where she is recuperating.
Uriel Ngozika Oputa popularly known as Uriel is one of the housemates on the Big Brother Naija Show. The bootylicious contender for the N25m prize who is quite dramatic spent over 20 years of her early life in England before relocating back to Nigeria to pursue a career in music.
We bring you 12 interesting things about her.
1. Uriel Oputa was born and raised in the United Kingdom by her late father and mother.
2. She is the only girl in a family of 5 children (four boys and one girl)
3. She is a graduate of Creative writing from Bedfordshire University
4. She had a stint with a media house, SugarMedia in London, as a researcher before quitting to pursue a career in music.
5. She started recording in the UK straight after university and successfully created an Rnb album.
6. She moved to Nigeria where she worked with Dekumzy who produced her first solo Afro beat track titled ‘Merry go Round’.
7. Uriel was the only girl in a 3-man musical group, Caku Republik on SKP label that consisted Sunky (producer of Styl-Plus), Mr Chicks and herself.
8. She is a model and a big fan of tattoos as she has four of them.
9. She is closely related to Charly Boy as her late father was Justice Oputa’s blood brother. Her father who was a lawyer was a part of Oputa panel before his death.
10. She was a contestant on BET ‘Top Actor Africa Show’ which aired in 2016 but was the first Nigerian contestant to be evicted.
11. She is in love with hair wigs and she sells them too.
12. She is an aspiring Nollywood actress.