BIG ATROCITY! See How These Heartless Men Allegedly Raped A Lady As 15 People Lose Their Lives And Valuables Destroyed
Some men have landed in trouble for allegedly committing rape again a young lady after they made her unconscious.
The Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of rape reported against one Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28, and Don-Chima George, 25, of Dallankester Hotels, Lekki, Phase one Lagos, The Gurdian reports.
The duo allegedly took a girl, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2, 2019, unknown to her that they had evil motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman’s drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious.
According to Lagos State police spokesman, Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), “Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George. At the hotel, they took turns to rape her. As if that was not enough, they recorded a video of the abused girl.
“When the victim woke up from the induced sleep, she confronted the suspects who denied having carnal knowledge of her. Not satisfied, she placed a call to her elder brother complaining that she had been violated.
“The brother immediately invited policemen from Maroko Division led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid to the scene. On searching the suspects, the DPO recovered their phones and went through their video recordings where he saw a video of the suspects sexually abusing the apparently unconscious victim”.
Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Edgal Imohimi has directed the Gender Section of the Command to investigate and diligently prosecute the suspects to serve as deterrent to others.
In another development, the PPRO said that the District Head of Gwashi in Bukkuyum Local Council reported to the police that armed bandits stormed Batauna village, killing 11 persons and setting homes ablaze. He, however, said that the details were still sketchy due to distance, difficult terrain and lack of telecommunications network in the locality.
“Units of PMF/CTU/Special Forces and military were mobilised to complement the effort of security personnel already on ground and also confirm the authenticity of the report.“The entire area and environs have been subjected to coordinated bush-combing for possible arrest of the perpetrators.
“The command urges the public to avoid taking laws into their hands and always report all complaints and grievances to constituted authority for legal redress.“Discreet investigation into this dastardly act has already commenced and all perpetrators will be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law,” the spokesman added.
What are your thoughts on this story?